What we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.pureedesign.com or contact us using the website forms.
questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address, if you contact Puree Deisgn Ltd. your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on , your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used as well as information on how you use the site, by using cookies and page tagging techniques .
This information helps us to :
- Send you our newsletters from time to time if you have requested this information.
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device, provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so and
- notify you about changes to our service.
This information can be viewed by authorised people in Puree Design Ltd and our selected suppliers to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us.
Where your information is stored
We store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts).
Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA and therefore your information may be accessed outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your information can be accessed.
When you sign up to our email alerts
We use MailChimp for our email alerts.
MailChimp has staff based outside the EEA , and stores your data in the USA. MailChimp is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework . When you sign up to our email alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way.
As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service.
We will continue to send you email newsletters and alerts until you tell us not to or use the unsubscribe option on any of our emails.
Keeping your information secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information secure once we receive it. This is detailed in our Data Protection and Security Policy.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Puree Design Ltd is a private limited company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 7578603), Registered address 293 Cowley Drive, Brighton, East Sussex, BN26TP.